Features & Amenities
Located in the heart of the Westshore District’s dining, shopping, entertainment and employment, you’ll find Crescent Westshore offers upscale apartment living at its finest.
- Studio, one, two and three bedroom options
- Your choice of stylish hi-gloss white or dark-maple, 42” cabinets with soft-close cabinetry
- Upgraded GE Stainless Steel Appliance Package with hidden controls and double-sided refrigerator
- Ultra-Modern kitchens with quartz countertops and porcelain tiled backsplash
- Oversized double paned windows
- Full-size washer and dryer included in each home
- Wood-plank style flooring with berber carpeting in the bedrooms
- Designer ceiling fans in every room
- Private terraces (patio/balcony)
- Built-in desks in select homes
- Large kitchen islands
- USB integrated outlets
- Hidden floor outlets in select homes
- Pre-wired wall mounted height TV connections
- Designer lighting and brushed nickel finishes
- Breathtaking views
- Infinity-edge saltwater pool with cabanas
- Observation sun deck
- 24-hr Innovation Lab with floating private conference room
- 24-hr Matrix 7XI fitness studio with Fitness-on-demand
- Agility Dog Park with small and large breed separation areas
- Summer lounge with retractable wall outdoor kitchen
- Gaming lounge with billiards and poker table
- Two resort pool courtyards and a sports courtyard featuring Bocce Ball
- Courtyard grills with fire pit elements
- Two-story clubhouse with Wifi, TV Lounge, Prep Kitchen, Wine Lounge
- Luxer One package services
- Direct access parking garage with personal floor access
- Controlled access building and property amenities
- On-site bicycle storage rooms
- Climate-controlled storage available
- Reserved garage parking with car-charging stations
- Doorstep trash and recycling valet
- Contemporary interior design
- NGBS Green Certified: Silver Level – Third party verification is completed throughout design and construction to ensure compliance with The National Green Building Standard.
- The building is compliant with the Florida Energy Code and is at least 15% more efficient than the 2009 IECC.
- A light colored Energy Star roof was implemented to reduce the buildings cooling needs and mitigate the heat island effect.
- Energy Star appliances are installed throughout the building to reduce energy usage.
- At least 50% of the lighting in the building is high efficacy to conserve energy.
- Electric car charging stations are installed to power up your green ride!
- Indoor air quality is enhanced through HVAC equipment covers during construction, MERV 8 filters for all HVAC equipment, and transfer grills for proper airflow.
- Efficient plumbing fixtures are installed throughout the building including low flow shower heads, WaterSense lavatory faucets and WaterSense toilets to conserve water.
- The landscaping and irrigation are designed to reduce water and maintenance with drip irrigation for plantings and no live sod on site. Florida friendly and native plants were selected with particular attention to sun vs. shade conditions.